in the early morning


Assalamualaikum,

JUst a simple story of my early morning..

I start my day with prayer and hoping my day will be bright and in a calm day. These morning after packing my son stuffs i send him to nanny house. Today i got a big challenges because my son Umar Rayyan, did not want to get into the car.

He screamed loudly and refused been put into the car seat ... hahaha then i was thinking how to persuaded him...yes.!..Umar look! there are 2 cat is looking at you!..why you screaming..please give mama your smile!..okey..mama will put you on the car seat..seat properly dear...okay.

Even Umar still did not want to sit in his car seat .but quickly i put the belt at him .. then drove straight to nanny house...Alhamdulillah..i have reached to my office..then switch on the aircond and clear some stuff on my table .. turn on my purifying perfect air..ohh smell so good it make me feel fresh..

After had a wuduk and recite surah Al imran in a few minutes ..i feel more calm and now i turn on my pc..and start writting a piece of essay in english which is just a simple story of my life..for beginning of my day done! Now I will start my routine. and also listing my today job to finish it. Bye. Assalamualaikum.

Allah is Great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

burnout

English..i am sad! really! but not give up!

English essay