Monday, June 22, 2015

WISHLIST 2016 DAH OKT PUN.

Hi 2016, what have you get from me?
okay lets revise the whichlist ON 2015
1. DONE MY MASTER
2.I USE MY KNOWLEDGE TO HELP ME DOING MY JOB NOW
3. Improve english presentation and writing - NOT SATISFY
4. social networking - IN PROGRESS
5. driving-ok....NOW I GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE
6.met.neighbors...YA MANY TIMES..
7.met oldfriends! - NOT YET, STILL FIND THE DATE
8. bring mom doctor,  STILL NOT MUST BRING HER THIS  SEPTEMBER..
9. family holiday..-PLAN FOR TERENGGANU, THIS DISEMBER
10.My sibling become independent..- FUN!
11. Umar go kindergarten. I wish I can send him martial art- DONE english class.- WITH MAMA/ABAH ..agama class -DONE...solat class.-DONE..
13. This year must have plan where to posting next year - DONE AND I FEEL SICK...how kids go school who fetch.- STILL FIND THE TRANSPORT..
14. plan to stay overseas..in future maybe 3 year onwards  PLAN TAK JADI...HUSBAND NAK SAMBUNG LOCAL .husband continue phd and I continue WORKING!!!!!!!!
15' buat kek warna warni dan kuih raya - RAYA 2017  LAH PULAK
16. naik.pangkat ker hahah amin- ASP ALREADY BUT I FEEL BURDEN,,,TAU
17..Master.graduation. wait me 2016 - HARAP DIPANJANGKAN UMUR,,,,,KU,,,,AMIN
18. I ADD HERE- REGISTER MOM TABUNG HAJI.......INSYAA ALLAH



No comments:

Post a Comment