Working in the silent midnight 220 days


http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54491/335/FD18C00D57F5045A5E2192E993B637AF.png

 

Since 220 days I was team up with 3 kluster,  working  in the middle of the night becomes a routine…

And at the beginning I feel bad, struggle,and something that not good feeling because why me?

Ya its really tiring

Working every weekend and not sleep every Monday for almost 220 days..

But along the journey I found new things in me..

Solat in the middle of the night..even its just for isyaq prayer that I delay till early the morning..

I start to feel,the situation in the middle of the night..

Silence..just you..with the computers..

And why don’t I change..just me with Allah swt

So, I began to feel that this ujian, is because Allah loves me,

Allah want me to always pray, to always find my inner peace.

And to grow to love myself more so that I can give extra to benefit others.

After all the pain and tears,,,I found that  myself no more want any attention from the bosses or subordinate..

 

What myself want is, serve and benefit others…

Because kindness will makes you happy and have more satisfaction in our daily life.

Fatimah, don’t upset, be cheerful, be happy as you are,,help people as always and do the things that move and cherish your beautiful soul..never give up in doing tired things…every action is for Allah and it will be counted in jannah..and never never be selfish but  be benefits for others…BE PRESENT and love yourself Insyaa ALLAH  Aamin YRA.

Allahummasollialamuhammad waalaalimuhammad

Subhanallah walhamdulillah walailahaillah allahuakabar

Oh Allah makes me good daughter like fatimah r.a

Makes me can take good care of my mak and bapak gentle and lovingly’

Makes me responsible mothers to my amanah 3 cute children

Makes me sincere wife like Khadijah r.a

Makes me never give up like Hajar r.a

Makes me good sister to anybody

Makes me be good jiran

And makes me benefits to other Aamin yra

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English..i am sad! really! but not give up!

burnout

Time Management